Friday, June 18, 2021

A note to the COVID vaccination hold outs....a true story

 So a close member of our family thought the vaccine was a political hype and did not get vaccinated. He caught COVID last month...was so sick, lost 2 weeks of work, infected his sister's anti-vax family...As he said, after he recovered, he would only wish COVID on his two worst enemies in the world. The family joke: everyone but him got immunity the easy way and did not catch it. We got vaccinated. He got his immunity the hard way. He got very sick... Abut half who got the vaccine lost a day of work because of the reaction...the other of us, Nada, Pfizer or Moderna, and had mild symptoms. Science does not care about your ideology or mental state or party affiliation or whether you give a fig about others. ... So, my anti-vax friends,  be my guest and do it the hard way  In the meantime, stay 6 ft away from me and wear your mask. Being vaccinated is 90%  effective as an insurance policy I will not catch it.   It is a 100% insurance policy I will not die from it.  I like the odds. 


No comments:

Post a Comment